Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 6, 2011

How do I control my iphone via a computer?

How do I control my iphone via a computer?

I want to control my iPhone via Computer, is there any software to do that ?

Answer by Cody
no.. but if you have a mac you can control your computer with your iPhone.. if thats what you mean.

Answer by ThisIsUrLife
I use iPhoneBrowser, it should work for non-jailbroken phones.

Answer by Somnus S
This only works for the jailbroken iPhone
http://www.pandaapp.com/

Add your own answer in the comments!

iPhone Pics From the Beach
iphone

Image by Dirk Dallas
Taken with my iPhone

Follow me on Twitter here:
twitter.com/dirka

I have an iPhone (as you already know) and i get lots of cool sounds or things like that from my friends sending me text messages. I would like to know if it is possible to make those sounds into ringtones? If it is possible can you tell me how? Thank you for your imput.

Answer by Chloe
try this free ringtone site

Ventones

Answer by my-iPhone
No you cannot turn a text sound into an iPhone ringtone.

The only way to add a ringtone is to use iTunes. Here is a link to show you how to add a ringtone using iTunes to your iPhone.

http://www.my-iphone.com/iphone-hints-tips/iphone-custom-ringtones.php

Answer by Kelvin
Of course you can, as iPhone ringtone is .m4r format, you need to change your cool sounds or things into that format and then set them as your custom ringtones.

You can find a lot of software that can do this, well, if you are a Mac user, you can try Wondershare iPhone ringtone maker for Mac which I am using now.

Hope this can help you.

Add your own answer in the comments!
MacXDVD Software Launches Buy Any Product, Get MacX iPhone Mounter Free Promo
MacXDVD Software announced buy-one-get-one-free offer on all their products. Consumers can get MacX iPhone Mounter for free after buying any of their products. This offer is only valid for Mac users for a limited time. (PRWeb June 02, 2011) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/6/prweb8512824.htm
Read more on PRWeb


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét