Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

Can the HTC Evo Get a Virus?

Can the HTC Evo Get a Virus?

htc software
by avlxyz

i currently have the iPhone 3g and ipods/iphones cant get viruses because its with MAC & apple
i am getting an HTC Evo soon and i browse the web a l ot and i was wondering if the evo can get a virus
if so, is there software or something to prevent me from getting a virus on my phone
Detailed answers are appreciated.

Answer by Ruvermillion
Possible,but VERY unlikely.Hackers normally concentrate on the “big boys” like computers,iPods or even iPhones

Answer by MasonM
Anything with a OS can get a virus. Phones are starting to be prime targets for such things with increase access to the web and simply the amount of important data hi-jack-able from them. I don’t know what kind of OS it has, and its different than a computer, so anti-virus might have to be tailored to it, try to download avast and install it lol. Don’t phones only take apps?

Answer by rxw
According to CNET news there has been evidence of one. I pasted a link to the article in the sources part.

Answer by Ron T
The EVO isn’t the same OS as the HTC HD2 The HD2 runs Windows Mobile, so a virus probably exists, but the EVO is an Android phone. There is a trojan in the wild for Android, but unless you’re careless, it’s highly unlikely you’ll be infected. More important than a potential virus; you should research the battery life of the EVO. I was seriously considering getting one, but I saw that the battery life is terrible. My best friend got 2, and I had him do an experiment. I had him charge overnight, then see how long it took to run down enough it needed a recharge. At first, the EVO lasted 11 hours before recharge (but my friend admitted that he only used it to make a few calls). That night I had him turn off Bluetooth, WiFi, and anything running in the background. Four days later, he said using the phone to make calls, surf the internet a few times, text message and watch a couple of YouTube videos dropped the battery life down to about 3 hours. A Sprint rep told me the phone’s battery problem is caused by the phone’s smooth scrolling screen, and a firmware update won’t fix it. Great phone, but what good is having all that tech in your pocket if all you can do is make calls without having to constantly plug it in?

What do you think? Answer below!

CONSEGI – BRASILIA
htc software

Image by RAMONRAMON
Fotos tiradas con mi HTC Desiré en el Consegi – Brasilia, durante los días 17-21 de agosto de 2010

So I’m trying to sync my HTC hero to my computer through HTC sync but when i connect my phone to my computer. My computer recognizes my phone but it says port of HTC200 not responding please disconnect and reconnect your device in 10 seconds. But when i do that the same thing happens over again. Please help me would be very much appreciated.

Computer: Windows XP
Phone software: 2.1
Using newest released HTC sync

Answer by Jaepayg
well, i have the HTC evo and encountered the problem, just restart your phone and check to make sure that it is conected securley. if this doent fix it im not sure. on my Evo it has an option for what to do when i connect in the setting. i usually tell it to sync or connect as a Hard drive.
i hope this helps a little, if not give sprint or whoever your provider is a call. they usually are very helpfull.

What do you think? Answer below!

In this video we walk through the software interface of Sense on the HD Mini
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét