Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

Sidekick LX or google G1 and android?

Sidekick LX or google G1 and android?

I dont know which phone i should get. I had the old sidekick lx and i like it but i wish it had more features like video record and a better camera. the google g1 seems like its a good phone with a lot of applications through android. whichever phone i get i will get unlimited text messaging but no internet or email.
so can u give me some reasons why i should get the sidekick or g1?

and if u have one of them please tell me what u dislike and like about it?

with the google android platform will i be able 2 get applications without going online on my phone, like will i be able 2 hook up my phone 2 a mac computer and go online and dowmload them onto the g1?

thank u so much 10 points 2 best answer

Answer by Jess
if you get the sidekick lx and u get unlimited text it automatically comes with internet acess

Give your answer to this question below!

I know they do. But I had this app and then I had to do a hard reset on my phone. Now within an hour of resetting I searched for the app again and couldn’t find it. I checked on my computer and it says its still around. Now it was pretty obscure but it wasn’t illegal. So my question is there any reason why I can’t find it or is there anyway I can download it from somewhere else?

Answer by Nathan
Yes they do remove apps from time to time.. If it’s not in the Market anymore, you can sometimes find a way to download it from a website..

Add your own answer in the comments!
Paypal v. Google: a tawdry tale of trade secret misappropriation
Google and its poached Paypal employees got sued for trade secret misappropriation yesterday, but we didn’t know the dirty details until now. A peek at PayPal’s complaint reveals there’s a bit more to the story. Apparently, Paypal and Google were in talks last year to use PayPal for payments in the Android Market. Osama Bedier was in charge of those negotiations for PayPal in October of 2010 …
Read more on Engadget

Pensacola Computers Presents: G-Tablet from Viewsonic, terrible as stock, but once tweaked and rooted it rocks. Google apps installed, including marketplace, Flash 10.1, Pandora, Winamp. Full YouTube website all videos available – you won’t get that on an iPad. nVidia Tegra is speedy, and this is definitely a great tablet if you aren’t afraid to do some rooting – thanks to everyone at xda-developers.com.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét