Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

How can I view live satelite photos on a mobile device (android apps) like google earth live?

How can I view live satelite photos on a mobile device (android apps) like google earth live?

Answer by The Phlebob
Sorry, but we don’t have universal, continuous stalk-your-ex capability yet. Google Earth Live was recorded by camera trucks trundling through the streets. My locality, for instance, shows a van in my driveway that I sold a year and a half ago. And it’s summer in the system, too.

How many satellites do you reckon we’d need to keep constant surveillance on every street in the US? And then how do they get down to street level and view everything horizontally?

Sheesh!

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Android Cake – Front
google android

Image by Tama Leaver
The incredible Android Birthday cake Em made me!

Whenever I try to view my google calendar from my android 2 global, it opens, but it keeps refreshing itself automatically and I can’t do anything with it at all.

Answer by ◇〶ズ丂╋乇レノイム〶◆ 【☯ⒹⒿ☯】キレびイイ乇尺丂んリ イん乇 丂ムᄊび尺ムノ イリアノ丂イ™
Make sure to turn off your Android and try to go back to the calendar!

Excellent luck!

Give your answer to this question below!
Top 10 ways iOS outdoes Android
Android and iOS are both fantastic, but the operating system that powers iPhones, iPads and iPods does have key attributes that Google’s OS lacks. Here are 10.
Read more on MSNBC


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét