Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

is there a android application which allows you to trace your movements in google maps?

is there a android application which allows you to trace your movements in google maps?

google android
by Dekuwa

For instance, I am cycling across country and I want my friends and family to see where I am and what my route has been. Can I install an app on my android device and then share it online (a blog or facebook) for everyone else to view?

Answer by EncryptNix
Google has their own application called “My Tracks” (see link below), I have used it a couple of times and it works pretty well. You can integrate it into Google Maps, and make it public for your family/friends to view anytime online.

I only use it once in a while to map out the distance on a new running route, but I generally stick with the same handful of trails.

Give your answer to this question below!

Android no Virtualbox – Settings
google android

Image by Jonathas Rodrigues
Google Android

ok im getting the G1 HOPFULLY tomarrow but i dont know whats an google android??? so can someone plz tell me thx

Answer by Steven
its a huge robot that eats your brain and poops out google search results

Answer by tbsomerset
Android is an OPEN software stack headlined by Google that the G1 is using as different CLOSED propietary software used on iPhones, Blackberrys and most others – sort of like the PC of phones which will allow it to virally grow past the iPhone over time.

I would recommend getting a G1 and if you want to get it less than $ 180 plus fees I would suggest the advice on how I got it for $ 139 at http://www.googleandblog.com/best-deal-tmobile-g1-google-android-phone/3270/

,Michael Martin
Google And Blog

Add your own answer in the comments!

goo.gl Google’s record overview of Android 3.0 (Honeycomb). Android 3.0 is the upcoming version of the Android platform optimized for tablets. It was calculated from the ground up for devices with larger screen sizes and addresses the unique aspects of tablet use cases and form factors. The Android 3.0 user experience improves on Android favorites such as widgets, multi-tasking, browsing, notifications and customization.
Record Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét