Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

Buy sprint Htc evo at sprint store?

Buy sprint Htc evo at sprint store?

sprint htc
by ghz

Well Saturday I am going to be buying the Htc evo 4g for sprint. And I heard of a mail in rebate of 100 dollars but I thought that was only if you were buying online, so my question is when you go to the store do you have to pay 299.99 or 199.99 because I want to know if they give the mail in rebate only online.

Answer by Lokril
There are no mail in rebates on phones this month in stores, you will pay 199.99 if you are eligible for a new phone or a new customer.

Give your answer to this question below!

PictureMail
sprint htc

Image by ghz

I was going to buy the Htc Touch from sprint but I heard that they might get the Htc diamond (CDMA) Does somebody know if this is true, if so when will they have it? Thanks

Answer by Mlkmaid
Yes, Spring will carry the HTC Touch Diamond. However. the only release information I’ve seen is for later some time this year. I know it was sent in May to the FCC for approval – but no exact date yet. On a personal note as someone who sells cell phones – don’t get the current HTC Touch unless you feel pretty cell phone savvy – most of my customers have found it difficult and cumbersome to use.

Give your answer to this question below!
California’11 St.8: Goss Sizzles, Horner Rules
As always, Chris Horner was a happy guy at the start…the only difference between Sunday and his typical pre-race jovial self? He was only a few hours away from overall victory at the Tour of California.
Read more on PezCycling News


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét