Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

Any idea when Google will start Android Application store? ?

Any idea when Google will start Android Application store? ?

Answer by Dekra Gonzalo E
what is that?
Sry for having no answer.

Answer by Barry
I have heard of this Android Application software stack for mobile devices and operating system and tools but i have no idea when it will be ready or if it has anything to do with google..Complete Google products.. http://tinyurl.com/3k6leh

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Android_GDD_Home
google android

Image by egackr

Answer by ps2koder
Well, for toy or to use as a real tablet (by toy, I mean, price wise) you should go with what I just got after getting rid of my 7″ eken aPad. I got the 10.2″ aPad which has HDMI, 1080P video, access to ther android Market, a fast 800mzh processor… I love it. I like the screen size too. The extra 3 inches makes a huge difference when browsing websites, etc…

http://www.neoconsole.com

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Forrester calls Google’s Chromebook ‘corporate idiocy’
“I thought this was one of the greatest acts of corporate idiocy that I’ve ever seen,” Colony said of Google’s Chromebook. CSI is now on the scene, so let’s rewind the story and discover motive.
Read more on Computerworld Singapore

www.wholesaleonepiece.com UPad ZeniThink M7013 Android 2.2 Main Feature: CPU: ZeniThink ZT-180 1GHZ OS: Android 2.2 RAM: 256MB Storage: 4GB Support TF card extend 32GB max Display: 7 inch TFT resisitive touch screen Webcam: 1.3 mega pixel camera Battery: 3000mAh Networking: wifi 802.11b/g


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét