Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

How can I watch Netflix from my Android phone?

How can I watch Netflix from my Android phone?

I have an Android Samsung Tablet, and I have an Android Phone and I want to watch movies on from my new Netflix account. Are there any apps or ways to watch a movie from my android from netflix? I don’t understand what are instant queques or disc quques, so how do I watch movies from Netflix on my Android? It keeps telling me I do not have the software.

Answer by J
There is an app for that! Appbrain.com

Answer by bintin
Neflix Android app in not ready yet. It should be here sometimes next yr. Read more about Netflix Android app here http://bit.ly/gmk1qb

Answer by evilattorney
You can’t. The Netfix app for Anderoid hasn’t been released.

Answer by Tyler
The android netflix app hasn’t been released yet. It’s going to be released sometime early next year for ‘select android phones.’ We don’t know exactly which android phones will support it yet. When it does come out, you will have to have a paid netflix account.

Add your own answer in the comments!

android; pixelpipe
android

Image by osde8info
android; pixelpipe

Is there a way to do that? I know iTunes backs-up your contacts and all onto your computer. Is there a way to find it on your computer and import them to an android!?

Answer by littlE.MOMENtS
unless they’re imported on your computer obviously your not gonna find them unless you find the phone.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Microsoft doing nicely out of HTC Android phone sales
A Citi analyst has claimed that for every Android phone HTC sells, Microsoft receives $ 5, making Android a more lucrative OS for the Seattle-based company than its own Windows Phone OS.
Read more on Digital Trends


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét