Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2011

What happens if ur recording video on iPhone and run out of battery?

What happens if ur recording video on iPhone and run out of battery?

If you are recording video and your iPhone runs out of battery, does the iPhone save the video before it shuts down, does it discard the video, or something else?

Also, does it pause or stop the video when the battery reaches 20%?

Answer by Kyle Graham
It saves it. It also Saves the video when the battery reaches 20%

Answer by ½ __killer__½ __murder__
I have an iPhone and it didn’t save my video when it ran out of battery but it did save at 20% and 10% as well

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

iPhone hacked
iphone

Image by bwana
I couldn’t resist any longer. Nullriver made it too easy.
iphone.nullriver.com/beta/
www.bwana.org/2007/08/20/iphone-hacking-made-simple/

My iTunes won’t allow me to download music to my iPhone because I need iTunes 8.2 or higher. The issue is that when I download a later version of iTunes that starts demanding a later version of Safari. The issue went on and on and I ended up losing my music! Thankfully, I managed to downgrade again and retrieve my music. Is there any way I can download music from my iTunes to my iPhone without upgrading?

Answer by Alex L
u cant if apple says u have to get a update then u have to that the downside of an iphone

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkA1p3qDfd_8U3c1xlCs7bnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100718183607AAgeQNS

Answer by O
try doing it on your phone

Answer by nik
i think get a application that can do this for you.

try this site.

Answer by Computer Wiz
Jailbreak your iphone, then get dTunes

googles your freind

Answer by Alex
If your iPhone is Jailbroken then you can download otherwise you can’t.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Apple iPhone 4 launches in India on May 27
NEW DELHI (Reuters) – Apple’s iPhone 4 hits store shelves in India on Friday, nearly a year after the next-generation version of the popular smartphone was rolled out worldwide.
Read more on Reuters via Yahoo! India News

if you are having trouble go to the following link TROUBLESHOOTING AND FAQ VVVVVVVVVVV www.freewebs.com **************************************************************** I will be showing you how to make ringtones from any song in your iTunes library (Windows ONLY) for free without have to pay to make a song from iTunes crappy ringtone list or any programs other than iTunes.. Its simple and easy to do ** to get the ringtones section in itunes go to edit/ preferences and check the box that says ringtones ** I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION TO WHERE IT APPEARS AS A BUNCH OF COPYS OF ONE RINGTONE IN THE CUSTOM RINGTONES SECTION ON YOUR IPHONE! I will post a video explaining how to fix this problem .. it is very simple Thank you! here is the link youtube.com *** Instead of draging the ringtone to the desktop all your have to do is right click the song in iTunes and press open in explorer then rename it from .m4a to .m4r www.metacafe.com sry if the video speed it a little to fast i needed to make it less than 10 so i went for around 5-6 mins www.iclarified.com www.freewebs.com ************************************************************************************************************************ ********************************************************
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét