Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

where could I find cheap GPS aviation maps and software for Europe to use it in my PDA?

where could I find cheap GPS aviation maps and software for Europe to use it in my PDA?

PDA model: HTC Tytn
windows mobile 5
Most wanted maps: Greece, Italy and near countries

Answer by Ellwood
Oddly enough there is a place I buy motorcycle stuff from call Aerostich.com that happens to have European GPS stuff on sale right now.

Give your answer to this question below!

CONSEGI – BRASILIA
htc software

Image by RAMONRAMON
Fotos tiradas con mi HTC Desiré en el Consegi – Brasilia, durante los días 17-21 de agosto de 2010

The iPhone is a popular choice, but I’ve also seen people with the Blackberry Bold, HTC Fuze, Samsung Epix, and other phones. What phone is best for medical software, accessing online databases, and has good phone quality as well? Thanks.

Answer by R. Gaspari
Depending on how good the AT&T reception is by you, the iPhone may be a good choice. Where I live, I don’t have good AT&T reception but Verizon Wireless is very good, so I like their LG smartphones and touchscreen models. If the iPhone could alalow me to use verizon wireless as my carrier then I’d get it.

What do you think? Answer below!

www.youtube.com Please Rate and Comment Thank you, This little app will give you full control over how you would like to view pages and different parts of your mobile device You can download it from Omarket found here: FreeWare Pocket PC www.freewarepocketpc.net


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét