Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2011

Is the $10/month 4G fee required for the Sprint HTC EVO?

Is the $10/month 4G fee required for the Sprint HTC EVO?

If I hold this phone for my plot, is the $ 10/month premium fee for 4G required? I have an boundless data plot, and I would be just fine with 3G without the additional fee.

Answer by The Phone geek
Yes you have to pay the 10 more bucks a month no way around it

Add your own answer in the comments!

Yanagi Scallop
sprint htc

Image by ghz
Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

On my HTC Pro with Sprint I currently am running TouchFLO3D 1.2.34844.3_1813.6 am assuming this is an older version, is there a way to install the new TouchFLO on my device? Thank you.

Answer by Really Ancient Guy
Dig around at:

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HTC_Raphael

and

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=438

Hope that helps.

Add your own answer in the comments!

MobileBurn.com – The HTC EVO Shift 4G is the third 4G smartphone to be offered by Sprint. It features a full QWERTY slide-out keyboard, a 3.6-inch WVGA resolution show, and HTC’s Sense user interface on top of Android 2.2 Froyo. More info: www.mobileburn.com
Record Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét