Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 5, 2011

my alarm wont work on my htc eris?

my alarm wont work on my htc eris?

i got a software update for my htc droid eris a few days ago. so i completed the update and after that the time on my phone was all screwed up. one minute it would be the correct time and then 5 minutes later it would say it was like 120 am. and i have noticed my alarm is not working. Sometimes it rings but most of the time it doesn’t. and i rely on my alarm so much its impossible to not have it working…please help.
also when my alarm does work its at the wrong time. if i set my alarm for 8:00am it may not go off until 12:30

Answer by Muzzammil
Go into your clock, click on the alarm you’re setting.

Then, click on “Alarm Sound.” Choose your sound, AND be sure to hit the volume up rocker on the side of your phone. For some reason, the alarm is either initially set at silent, or it gets turned down to silent when you silence your phone.

Either way, make sure your alarm sound is up at an audible level so that you can hear it.

to delete alarms

1. Goto the alarms section.
2. Put a green check on the one you want to delete.
3. Press the menu button.
4. Select delete.

What do you think? Answer below!

CONSEGI – BRASILIA
htc software

Image by RAMONRAMON
Fotos tiradas con mi HTC Desiré en el Consegi – Brasilia, durante los días 17-21 de agosto de 2010

I want to know which mobile is better.and which has more stable software and doesn’t lag or freeze
I love txting and using twitter and facebook via mobile phones alot,,,
Which one suites typing and my purposes ??

Answer by Tay Cheng Choo
HTC desire

Answer by prashanth
HTC desire for sure

Add your own answer in the comments!
With Mango software update, analysts ask, where’s the hardware?
Computerworld – It takes more than a sleek operating system to make a successful smartphone. Even with the 500 improvements announced Tuesday in the Windows Phone OS update called Mango , some analysts are concerned that Microsoft didn’t show any new hardware to ship in the fall with Mango installed.
Read more on Computerworld

Put the group of people you contact the most right on the Home screen by adding them as the People widget. Using the People widget, you can instantly place a call, send a message, or view details of a favorite contact with a single tap.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét