Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

Having trouble getting subs to perform as they should.?

Having trouble getting subs to perform as they should.?

I have a PYRAMID PB779X 2000 watt amp, hooked it up to a single kicker 12″ CVR and it barely bumped. Then hooked it up to a 1200watt(max) 12″ Sony Xplod and it suprisingly bumped louder than the kicker, yet was still very weak and only hits with well the deeper bass and barely produces any noise with punchy bass. I rewired the kicker and tried at both 8ohms and 4ohms but didn’t really get results. Finally I put the Xplod back in and upon pulling out of my driveway I still wasn’t pleased and checked the amp settings, where I found a switched that had two options, it was on stereo, but i changed it to Bridged and it sounded a little bit better. I’ve messed with gain and bass boost levels but still cant get it right. I am having a hard time figuring out what may need adjustment, and I was wondering if someone has gone through this or knows what the fix is. I am stepping up to two 15″ subs in a month but really still want to have some bump for the time being, thanks for any help.

Answer by K/X™
cause you have a shitty amp

Add your own answer in the comments!

Writing intricate composition in my corrupted book of rhymes//
hopefully I won’t get writer’s block cause that’ll truly waste time//
i create disaster through the lead of a pencil//
but I’m invincible when i squeeze any writing utility//
the miracle, my credential is to always be rhythmical//
destroying instrumental, casualties rising in the tenfold//
my mind is like a temple, but it’s also demented and sinful//
and it’s truly an insult when n1ggaz say I’m not lyrical//
maybe i should rap about ho’s, clothes, and how my money folds//
as it steady grows//
and accumulates like snow//
with the fancy watches, the diamonds, and the pearls//
PHUCK THAT, I’ll rather have sexual intercourse with morbidly obese girls//
so don’t you ever doubt me, underestimate me//
the pad and pen is part of my weaponry//
and a flow that compose art like the ghosts of Bach and Mozart//
so when it starts Picasso’s drawing ain’t nothing more than a fart//

Don’t ever underestimate the power of the pencil, I’ll kill any n1ggaz that’s doubtin my potential (x2)

I’m indefensible when I start spitting this authentic ish//
immaculate as it gets, perfection is almost effortless//
but I’m perfectly imperfect, a serpent put on this Earth for a certain purpose//
to crush emcess that always put out redundant verses//
rappers play disguised just to get a little prize//
but deceptions and lies gonna ultimately be your despise//
but the same thing happens when you’re you’ll doubtin me//
it’s like getting hit by a stealth missile with extreme velocity//
but a n1gga ain’t trying be scientific, I’m just being realistic//
cause I’m a realist with artistic experience//
that’s so vocal the deaf can hear me//
and quote me till it makes my ears bleed and the mute scream//
“Stop it, Niko get back on topic”//
alright then, n1ggaz dick hoppin talikin bout they ish poppin//
while in reality they being repetitive and rewindin//
sayin the exact same exact ish,how good they look in they black benz//
how much money they get, or how they spend they ish//
but they rhymes are phuckin worthless point blank end//
(chrous)
the last verse is the worse that’s when the curse disperse//
you can have resonable doubts but you can’t amount to my works//
I got a ton of flows and lyricism above most//
when i showcase I mesmerize ya with the skill i behold//
lone soul that always spoked but nobody listened//
i don’t want money i want respect that’s my only mission//
i ain’t gotta be paid, but feared is what i haven’t mention//
i’ll rather be underpaid than overrated because materialism isn’t signifiant//
i’ll rather be known for my my ability rather than my currency//
when i spit it urgency, because i know a bunch of niggaz never heard of me//
APIFANI, writing ish equivalent to Beethoven’s symphonies//
yall niggaz can’t see me, visually, mentally, or lyrically//
one day i’ll be granted as one of the illest//
cause i’m bout as intricate as phuckin egyptian pyramids//
until the day i die and i cease to exist//
i’ma continued to kill you niggaz cause yall not even worth my piss

Answer by Austin Brasch
I rate you 3.

Answer by man on the moon
you bit the ghost of Bach and Mozart line so i quit reading

Answer by A p
lay it down and we can tell you.

Answer by Micah Bryant
Its not bad but… instead of posting ur raps n sht on yahoo answers.. record it over a simple beat and post it on utube.. its better whenn u can hear it and … it makes u look REALLY bad when u post it on yahoo answers.. hopefully its a bet or somethin but its not BAD.. idk wat to tel u

Add your own answer in the comments!
Young and restless in Spain as jobless rate soars
The first thing Silvia Huelves was told when she started studying architecture was that she should take up Chinese or Japanese – she was never going to build anything in Spain any time soon.
Read more on Erie Times-News

Singin sum of charice’s pyramid…hit it up on twitter @KenBarbzz ;)
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét