Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2011

Is the HTC Desire Z a good phone?

Is the HTC Desire Z a good phone?

htc software
by avlxyz

I’m thinking of getting a new phone – my contract ends next month!
Just wondering if this phone is any good?
If not, which is a good phone?
I’m trying to avoid blackberry, iphone and samsung (have one now, and it just has SO many software issues!)
Thanks!

Answer by Zung27
It all boils down to personal taste.
I’ve owned a BB, iphone, Nokia smartphones within the past 1.5 years and can absolutely tell that I love my Desire Z the most out of them all. It is also one of the better Android phones until now and the HTC Sense + physical keyboard is unbeatable. Most of the time I use the phone as a Wifi hotspot and tether to my laptop.
The only downside is the battery life which you most probably will have to charge every night – with intensive use it might last you only half a day.

If you ask me, this is my most satisfied phone to date.

Give your answer to this question below!

CONSEGI – BRASILIA
htc software

Image by RAMONRAMON
Fotos tiradas con mi HTC Desiré en el Consegi – Brasilia, durante los días 17-21 de agosto de 2010

or tell me where I might download the root software

Answer by Sanders
http://szym.net/apk/barnacle_latest.apk

Give your answer to this question below!
Microsoft’s mobile software gets HTC, ZTE lift
SHENZHEN/PARIS (Reuters) – Microsoft’s new Windows Phone platform won instant support from major manufacturers on Wednesday when China’s ZTE and Taiwan’s HTC Corp pledged to launch smartphones running the software.
Read more on Reuters via Yahoo! India News

tenCube has released an android version of WaveSecure software – this is a demo of the software on the HTC Dream phone, with a complete description of its features.
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét