Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2011

where can i find a 1600-1800mah battery for my htc touch pro for sprint?

where can i find a 1600-1800mah battery for my htc touch pro for sprint?

sprint htc
by ghz

I have a 1340mah battery for my htc touch pro for sprint and it barely lasts me a half a day and its really annoying because i have to bring my charger everywhere is there a higher mah battery preferably 1600-1800mah battery that will fit my phone and wont ad ANY extra bulk?

Answer by Mike Banks
Ebay

Give your answer to this question below!

Morning Nut
sprint htc

Image by ghz
Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

can someone help me?

Answer by mikecourtesy
Type “plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com” in the Incoming Mail (POP3, IMAP, or HTTP) Server box

Type “plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com” in the Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server box.

In the Account Name box, type your Yahoo! Mail ID (your email address without the “@yahoo.com”).

In the Password box, type your Yahoo! Mail password.

Answer by Ajju
Incoming Mail Server [POP3]: pop.mail.yahoo.com with port 110

Outgoing Mail Server [SMTP] – smtp.mail.yahoo.com with port 25

I hope this will be helpful for you

Many thanks

Give your answer to this question below!
Contador wins mountain time-trial to reinforce Giro lead
Spaniard Alberto Contador tightened his grip on the Tour of Italy pink jersey with an impressive victory in the 16th stage mountain time trial, held over 12.7km between Belluno to Nevegal on Tuesday.
Read more on AFP via Yahoo! News

MobileBurn.com – The HTC View 4G is Sprint’s CDMA version of the HTC Flyer Android tablet that was announced at Mobile World Congress last month. It features the same basic specs and Sense user interface, and will be upgraded to Android 3.0 Honeycomb “very soon.” More info: www.mobileburn.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét