Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2011

Help! I need to know if I should bid on a Google Android!?

Help! I need to know if I should bid on a Google Android!?

I have a question regarding the new Google Android. My husband really wants one, but his current Tmobile contract isn’t up until about July of 09. If I buy an unlocked phone on ebay, will it work just fine? I want to get it for him for Christmas and just want to make sure that my purchase won’t be in vain. Will I need to do anything special, or if we are on Tmobile’s plan, should i just be able to switch his SIM card over? We are on the Fave5 plan–is the Android compatible with that?

Answer by jhngh412000
Even if it is unlocked and you are told that the phone is clean and will work; there are some features that may not work from your provider. Call customer svc for the best answers.

Answer by Nakia C
I wouldnt do that… bad idea. I work in customer service with Verizon Wireless and i get non-stop phone calls about the phones people purchase on ebay. You never know what the phone has been through, it could look good online but after you buy it… you could have serious problems with the phone.

If your seriously thinking of buying a phone off of ebay, buy it smart, make sure nothing is wrong with the phone b4 you purchase it… but even then i do not recommend it.

Answer by joe.attaboy
1. The G1 is MyFaves compatible.

2. You install his SIM. However, there are a couple of requirements that require you to call T-Mobile (I just got my G1 on Monday, so I just went through all this). You need to have a Google account (for GMail, at least) to get the phone configured. If he doesn’t have an account, you can set one up on the phone. But, you will have to call T-Mobile to have the data provisioning done, so you can either do that before hand or (as I did), after I inserted the sim. You might have to do this from another phone, so be prepared. It took about 45 minutes for their system to get my account set up with the data plan, but once it’s ready, everything does smoothly.

3. before you buy a G1 on eBay, you need to shop around…I didn’t see a new G1 on ebay for under $ 475 (some buy-it-now G1s were over $ 500). I called around and found out that Wal-Mart had them for $ 375, brand new, no contract (they offer the phone for less with new or extended contracts). They had two in stock at a local store, and now I have one of them. I’d rather spend the lower amount than risk not getting one in an auction, and the auction prices will be higher.

Plus, with Wal-Mart, you know you can always return it for an exchange in case something goes awry.

By the way, you’re a good wife! He is going to love this phone.

The data plans are $ 25.00 per month for unlimited data only, or with 400 text messages. It’s $ 35 per month is you want unlimited text. If you have a family plan and get the family unlimited text with that, get the data plan WITHOUT the text messaging at all. You can still use the unlimited texting on the family plan.

Give your answer to this question below!

Google Nexus One Phone
google android

Image by COG LOG LAB.
http://www.google.com/phone/

I don’t want a google os but I can’t seem to find any that are not.
All of your answers are great I wish I could choose all.

Answer by Brandon
yes they all do and no you cant change that sorry about that

Answer by Sam B
Android is an operating system created by Google, and all the android tablet maunifacturers use this operating system as it provides a very good marketplace to install application from.
you cannot change the operating system on an android tablet, though your tablet manifacturer can provide you with upgrade to the latest version of Android.But that is again completely dependent on the manifacturer if they want to provide an upgrade to the version of Android version for their tablet or not.
You cannot upgrade the android operating system on your own as each tablet has its customized version of Android. So, you need to wait for your tablet manifacturer to provide you with update.

Answer by 2mk
If you don’t want Android OS buy tablet from HP that use WebOS or but iPad.

Answer by ben
windows 7 tablet pc suport IEEE 802.11n CPU Intel 1.66 G HD 160 max to 320 GB RAM 2 GB

http://www.itabletpcshop.com/Windows-7-Tablet-PC-Multi-Touch-10-Win7-TabletPC

Multi Touch Screen

CPU: Intel ATOM Processor N455(1.66GHz)

Hand Disk : 160G SATA

Audio: Azalia Codec support 2.1 channel output

Graphics Card: UMA of Integrated Graphics 200MHz/DirectX9, Shared system memory

Camera: 1.3 MP

Wifi: 802.11 a/b/g and Faster dual-channel MIMO 802.11N

What do you think? Answer below!
Google accused of stealing PayPal’s mobile payment secrets
Exec defected for Google ‘while brokering Android pact for PayPal’ PayPal has sued Google and two Google executives who defected from PayPal to help the search giant’s push into mobile payments. The suit was filed in California on Thursday, the same day Google unveiled its mobile payments system in New York.…
Read more on The Register

Flying Touch 3 10.2″ Google Android 2.2 Infomix X220 1GHz 512MB 4GB Tablet PC www.lightake.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét