Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2011

How do I turn off facebook chat on android?

How do I turn off facebook chat on android?

I have an optimous (android) phone and I cant turn off facebook chat. I have to manually go to the website to turn it on and off. Does anyone know of a way to do it from the ap instead of going to the website? I keep discovering all kinds of missed messages when I log into my pc at home!?!

Thanks!

Answer by Eddy e
you can get help from here regarding this because they deal in facebbok applications for androind so just visit here http://www.signitysolutions.com/

What do you think? Answer below!

android; pixelpipe
android

Image by osde8info
android; pixelpipe

I cant figure out how to add contacts to WhatsApp Android. My friend has the phone number for her whatsapp, but I dont know how. I tried adding the # to my contacts and then going to menu > contacts > # but it just does regular contact info. Help?

Answer by Mahir
just add her to your contacts and go to favorites. you will see her there! :)

Answer by Brian Acton
Double check your friends number. If your friend is international, you will have to prefix with + and country code on the phone number.

After you double check, try Chats > + > Menu > Refresh

If your friend still does not appear, email android-support@whatsapp.com and tell them your friends number. They can check to make sure that your friend is properly registered.

Give your answer to this question below!
Android 2.1 finally comes to Xperia X10 in U.S.
Sony Ericsson announces that the update to the Eclair version of the Android OS is launching in the U.S.–six months later than previously promised. Originally posted at The Digital Home
Read more on CNET

A human-like female robot was unveiled in Japan – will it be used for sex? Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur discuss. Subscribe: bit.ly TYT Mobile: bit.ly On Facebook: www.facebook.com On Twitter: twitter.com www.theyoungturks.com FREE Movies(!): www.netflix.com Read Ana’s blog and subscribe at: www.examiner.com Read Cenk’s Blog: www.huffingtonpost.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét