Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2011

Do I have to pay for these features on the Sprint Touch by HTC?

Do I have to pay for these features on the Sprint Touch by HTC?

sprint htc
by ghz

I just got the Sprint Touch today. I was just wondering if I have to pay extra for these services:
-internet
-music store
-weather forecast
-text
-anything else that’s extra

*if so, about how much do i have to pay each month for each? I live in California.

Answer by Pie-Pie’s Mother
Actually, yes…
i have one too…
the internet works and all, but you will have to pay at the end of the month…

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

New Message
sprint htc

Image by ghz

Google Flashes New Credit Card App, Google Wallet
The application, set to launch this summer, is Google’s entry into the increasingly competitive business of turning mobile devices into digital credit cards. Smartphones are about to take a major swipe at plastic.
Read more on FOX 8 Cleveland

There are no other smartphones available with specifications like the Sprint HTC EVO 4G, but it is a rather large device. I don’t think it is a device capable of making people switch networks, but if you are on Sprint it is probably the device to get.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét