Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

Why does my Sprint HTC Mogul, take forever to sync with my Hotmail and Yahoo mail?

Why does my Sprint HTC Mogul, take forever to sync with my Hotmail and Yahoo mail?

Answer by keke
idk i have the same phone and the same conundrum..i wish i had the answer.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

Boudin
sprint htc

Image by ghz
Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

i was wondering if i bought HTC hero from Sprint would i still be able to use the wi-fi even though our plot doesn’t built in internet. does it effect that feature from HTC hero from Sprint? like my plot is talk and text doesn’t have access to internet..do i need to upgrade so i can get the full feature of the HTC hero?
I really like the phone i just saw it today and it just made me reckon i want to buy one.

Answer by mike1440
You will never got the full functionality out of that phone without the internet. To answer your question yes you can use wifi even know your plot doesn’t include it.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Windows Phone Mango Adds 500 New Features
Microsoft’s new mobile OS has lots of fantastic new features, but it isn’t coming until September.
Read more on PC Magazine via Yahoo! News

For the full post, please go to blog.telenav.com
Record Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét