Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2011

Does anyone have the Sprint HTC Pro2?

Does anyone have the Sprint HTC Pro2?

I am considering buying the Sprint HTC Pro2. I was wondering if anyone has it, or had it before. I would like to know your reviews. I do not want the HTC Evo since it is double the price!

Answer by Addison
yes

What do you think? Answer below!

New Message
sprint htc

Image by ghz

I have a sidekick and I am really sick of it because The battery dies in 5 minutes. So I’m wondering which Sprint HTC Hero or mytouch has better battery life / text / keyboard?

Answer by mary d
ive been with tmobile for years i just got a motorola cliq the battery on this is not good im switching to my touch because of the battery life.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Ulissi wins, Contador maintains lead
TIRANO, Italy — Alberto Contador maintained his overall lead, while Diego Ulissi won a contentious three-man sprint finish in the 17th stage of the Giro d`Italia on Wednesday.
Read more on Boulder Daily Camera

A look at the HTC Touch Pro2 smartphone that is being offered by both Sprint and Verizon Wireless. The world-roaming Touch Pro2 features a huge touchscreen, a great keyboard, and a 3.2mp AF camera. More info: www.mobileburn.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét