Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

Droid X or HTC Droid Incredible?

Droid X or HTC Droid Incredible?

So I am getting a new phone soon and I stuck between the droid x and the htc droid incredible! I like the incredible because it has the 1ghz snapdragon processor and the htc ui running over the android software. But then I like the droid x because it has a bigger screen and hd recording! I also think the incredible looks sleeker than the x!!

Thanks! I also need answers ASAP since I am more than likely getting in the next few days!
Thanks for all your answers I am going with the incredible just because I went into the store and I saw how large the screen really was and I realized that is just WAY too big! And I realized I prefer htc’s sense over the motoblur!!

thanks for all the answers!!

Answer by feelin crabby
The Droid X may have a bigger screen but that also makes it bulkier and annoying. The incredible is pretty small but still powerful and HTC’s sense is a very good feature that you would miss out on.

The HD capability on the droid x seems to be a big factor but the camera is an 8 mp which is the same as the incredibles…which means the incredible could possibly have HD video recording with more software updates (i had actually read that online…still only rumors though)

The incredible is a great phone and im guessing the Droid X will be good too…i guess it comes down to how important HD video is to you, but when you think about it all smartphones’ batteries suck so its not like you can record really long videos anyway, and the incredible still records decent video

Answer by ArmyStrong
Honestly, I would only recommend someone to get Incredible over the X if they could not stand having a phone with a big screen, but since you like that, go with the X! Android software is great in my opinion and you wil get used to it. No matter what choice you make you will end up with a great phone, but I would defiantly recommend the X. Good luck.

Answer by djfila99
I would definitely go with the Incredible. HTC’s Sense interface is much better than Motorola’s Blur, for starters. According to the CNET review, the processor in the Droid X isn’t up to par with the snapdragon processor in the Incredible, which you like. HD recording is almost certain to come to the Incredible. There is an OTA (Over The Air) update that is going to be coming out that will bring this feature. All you need is patience.

If the bigger screen is your biggest concern, you can go with the X. However, I think you’ll be giving up a lot to gain a little bit of screen.

Answer by Adam
The Droid X has a 1ghz TI processor, it just doesn’t have the word the word Snapdragon. Performance is the same. The X has a skin over it too its a really good phone I have mine on order, tomorrow I get mine. So I suggest you get the Droid X

Add your own answer in the comments!

CONSEGI – BRASILIA
htc software

Image by RAMONRAMON
Fotos tiradas con mi HTC Desiré en el Consegi – Brasilia, durante los días 17-21 de agosto de 2010

Im changing services from AT&T to T-Mobile and i want a good phone. I have a 3GS now. I was thinking about the HTC hero because of the Android software and the 5 megapixel camera. Buhh now im reading around and it seems like i cant get the Hero unless its unlocked?

And im starting to think that the G2 is the Hero? Pleasee help.
Phones jailbroken and all that i just dont want it anymore. And i know the Hero is GSM not CDMA. So.. someone who knows what their talkin about?

Answer by =) ♥ (=
You cant use the HTC Hero on T-Mobile, they use 2 totally different types of technology (one CDMA the other GSM.) T-Mobile has a similar version of the Hero, its called the MyTouch. It has the Android operating system, similar body but it doesnt have the Hero software on it (it overlays Android.)

You can use your iPhone on T-Mobile though. I had T-Mobile with an iPhone, you just have to have it jailbroken/unlocked first. There are plenty of websites online that show you how to unlock your phone. If you are uncomfortable doing it, try looking on craigslist.com go to your area and search for people in your area that unlock iPhones. You can usually find someone willing to do it for around $ 45.

What do you think? Answer below!

Another video of my experiences with the HC Desire. In this video I share with you how to find use your Desire to provide Internet for other devices. What I do is basically enable the phone to act as a router for other devices (eg computer, iPod, etc.) I hope you find this video useful. Please don’t forget to comment, ask questions, etc. I hope I can make better and more useful videos in the future. Thanks for watching! :) :: :: Do not text while driving!!! :: — Phone Specifications: Model: . A8181 CPU Speed: . 1 GHz Platform: . Android 2.2 (Froyo) with HTC Sense Memory: . 512 MB ROM and 576 MB RAM Size and weight: . 119 x 60 x 11.9 mm, 135 grams Display: . 3.7-inch AMOLED touch-sensitive screen Network: . HSPA/WCDMA (900/2100 MHz), GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) GPS: . Internal GPS antenna Connectivity: . Bluetooth 2.1, A2DP, FTP, OPP, and PBAP . Wi-Fi: IEE 802.11 b/g . 3.5 mm stereo audio jack . Standard Micro-USB Camera: . 5 megapixel Expansion Slot: . microSD card — Background music: Nightwalk by freeplaymusic freeplaymusic.com — Me: www.artarmin.com — DFTBA
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét