Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

How popular are Android/Google phones in the Philippines?s?

How popular are Android/Google phones in the Philippines?s?

Reason I asked is that I currently developed/ developing apps for Android.

Answer by lezah
It’s starting to be popular. Everybody wants one. But affordability is the issue here.

Answer by lakwatsa
Not yet popular. Maybe just a few techies. But Pinoys will surely adapt to this new thing and. before we know it, Android phones would have taken a good market share.

Answer by Papa Alpha Oscar
it’s not too popular. the masses still prefer phones with Symbian OS. everyone else would have a Blackberry or an IPhone. perhaps Android will be good for those users of those China-made phones.

Answer by Android
Not very popular, just a strange feeling.

What do you think? Answer below!

Android_GDD_Home
google android

Image by egackr

ok I’m a little confused about this but tell me if I’m right,

if i purchase something from the Android Market on my Droid Google will charge me form my checkout account which would be separate from my carrier correct?
so does that mean my carrier won’t charge me for an app from the android market unless I purchase it from my carriers app store

so this means both the android market and the carriers app store would have a separate CC I wanna know this cause i don’t want the price on my carriers bill because it’s under my fathers account/bill so just wanna know if i entered my CC info on the Google Check account I would be the one that gets charged for the apps that i purchase and not my dad
Thank you Test, that’s the answer i was exactly looking for I figured that much but just wanted to be sure whether I estimated my own question correctly or not

Answer by Test Test
All applications will go through your google checkout account.

It has nothing to do with your carrier and so only Google will have the card information.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Google Wallet enables mobile NFC payments on Android, gives away readers
What’s in your old leather wallet? Nothing, if Google and its partners have their way. With a wave of your NFC-enabled Android phone you can pay in a flash, and lose that deck of loyalty cards too.
Read more on ZDNet

Ver más videos en: www.configurarequipos.com Noticias: ChromeBook, Google Music, HTC Flyer, Android Ice Cream Sandwich


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét