Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2011

What happened to the songs i downloaded from my iphone?

What happened to the songs i downloaded from my iphone?

I have an iPhone 3g. The firmware is version 3.1.2. I have bought a lot of music off of my iPhone. I recently synced my iPhone, and some of the songs made it while others didn’t. I clicked transfer buys but the songs still did not appear. I have iTunes 9.

Answer by Eric W
Go through the iTunes list and make sure the songs you want are selected.

Add your own answer in the comments!

notable mobile en iPhone
iphone

Image by Rodrigo Vera
dicen que Apple esta testeando Notable Mobile, en el iPhone

IPhoney es un visualizador de webs en una interfaz de iPhone usando el motor de Safari.

I downloaded some podcasts directly to my iPhone with the itunes store app on the iPhone. I now want to delete these, but when I sync my iPhone with my computer they do not show up in itunes on my computer. How do I delete these?

Answer by Sam
Plug your iPhone into the computer and then on iTunes, click File >> Transfer buys. This will copy them to your iTunes Library. From there use the Podcasts sync tab to choose the ones you want on the iPhone. If you do not want any, then choose the option that says Selected Podcasts and then keep all of them free.

This will delete the ones from your iPhone. If you no longer want them, delete them from your iTunes library after you have done this.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Grey Area’s Shadow Cities App for iPhone & iPod Touch Turns Streets into Fantasy Game
HELSINKI–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Grey Area, the mobile game developer changing the way public interact with their friends and surroundings, is proud to announce the Shadow Cities App for iPhone and iPod touch is now available on the App Store. Shadow Cities uses place-based technology to make an augmented reality and global arena for its players to participate in real-time large-extent combat with …
Read more on Business Wire

Play Noctune phobos.apple.com
Record Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét