Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

Q&A: Does the Alltel HTC Touch Pro work with the Blue Ant V1 headset?

Q&A: Does the Alltel HTC Touch Pro work with the Blue Ant V1 headset?

It does work. I was about to throw the crap in the garbage. Techsupport for both HTC and Blue Ant was not helpful.

The Blue Ant needs to have the latest software update from the website for HTC phones.

The HTC Pro settings have to be as follows:

Under Settings Voice Commands v1.6.19972 I only have Contacts Messaging and Status checked.

You will Need to have it enabled for voice command also.

Under Messaging you should enable the announce new messages so that each new text message comes in on the phone it will be announced.

Under Contacts Notifications set to the top “Announce etc” .
Update: I added more selections to the voice commands on the phone and it appears that selecting Calendar will prevent the device from working with the headset. At the present time I have Contacts, Media,Messaging, Phone ,Start Menu and Status all checked under Settings–> Voice Command.
I ordered another headset for my other HTC Pro. The firmware update is a bit of a hassle, but once it is done we were all set. The headset does have some moments where it does not listen to your voice. This happens most often in the car. For some reason it will dial speed dial 8 or 9 on occasion. I keep submitting questions to Blue Ant that are not in the book. IE: Call waiting…how am I supposed to answer when I am already on a call? I submitted the question today, so I anticipate a response in the next few days. But this is something they should have on their site. The talk time is quite amazing and does seem to last for multiple days with me driving for a few hours each day. At times when the battery is low I may have to change from the “Max” to the “Standard” even when driving. I have been told that the “Max” setting sounds garbled when the battery is low & beeping in my ear. Overall I do recommend the headset. I love to get updated in my ear when new email or text comes in.

Answer by Warren W
I am about to order a Blueant for my HTC Pro. So is it worth all of the hype and are you happy with your purchase. I am glad I did one more google search!

Answer by Penny R
You da bomb!

Give your answer to this question below!

CONSEGI – BRASILIA
htc software

Image by RAMONRAMON
Fotos tiradas con mi HTC Desiré en el Consegi – Brasilia, durante los días 17-21 de agosto de 2010

I just got the Sprint HTC EVO yesterday and I cannot log into the Facebook for Sense application.

I do the following:
Gone to the Home Screen
Clicked on MENU
Clicked on SETTINGS
Clicked on ACCOUNTS & SYNC
Selected ADD ACCOUNT
Selected FACEBOOK FOR HTC SENSE

When I enter my email and password and sign in I get this error “Warning, The service is currently unavailable. Do you want to try again?”

I’ve had this problem since I got the phone. The regular Facebook for Android logs in and works fine but that app doesn’t sync your Facebook friends photos and status updates to your contacts in the EVO, only the Sense version does.

Has anyone else had this problem. Sprint customer service had me do the software update in the Market but that updates only the Facebook for Android. I’ve also done complete restores. The HTC website does not offer a current software download from their website for this phone, you have to do it from the phone which says I have the most current software.

Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance.

Answer by Blazian
its a known issue going on for a few days now. its broken for EVERYONE with a phone using “sense”. HTC is working on a fix

Add your own answer in the comments!
Taiwan show to feature Apple tablet challengers
Computer manufacturers of all sizes and descriptions have been pushing to get a piece of the ever-expanding tablet market created by the launch of Apple’s iPad in April 2010.
Read more on AP via Yahoo! News

twitter.com The new Sprint EVO 3D is a beast on specs, running the new Snapdragon Dual core processor, 1GB of ROM, 4GB of Ram, 8GB SD card, dual 5MP camera that takes 3D pictures and records 3D and 720p. The screen resolution is 960×480 qHD. 3D processing is software based.
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét