Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

T-Mobile Google Android Phone Unlock for Alltel?

T-Mobile Google Android Phone Unlock for Alltel?

I have a phone that I got and its a t-mobile google G1 phone.. There is already an at&t sim card in it btu is there any way I could use it for alltel?

Answer by globalunlock
You can’t use the G1 phone on Alltel. G1 Google phone is a GSM phone, while Alltel is a CDMA carrier. Both GSM and CDMA are not compatible with each other since they each operate on different frequencies.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Android_GDD_Home
google android

Image by egackr

I have an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz computer with 4 gigabytes of RAM and Windows Vista, and I’m running Eclipse 3.6, ADT, and the Android SDK in an attempt to develop some sort of Google Android app.

I type in the Hello, Android program and try to run it. Then this is what happens:
- The emulated phone displays “ANDROID” for a few seconds.
- Then it gets to the metallic-looking Android logo.
- It never gets past the metallic-looking Android logo, even if I leave the emulator on for hours.

What’s going on? I can’t write any apps if it won’t even boot into Android…

What’s the problem?

Answer by Richard
I don’t know the answer; but, I had the same problem with a Nokia SDK. I would reboot the computer and start the SDK emulator first before deploying a program – then it would work thereafter.

Answer by Just a smart boy in the world
The emulator some times not working properly.
create another emulated phone. and give all specifications to that phone and try.

What do you think? Answer below!
What Does Google Wallet Need to Succeed? A Habit
What does Google need to do to make its Google Wallet mobile-payment system a success? Give people confidence. Then make it a habit.
Read more on PC Magazine via Yahoo! News

Google android on x86 via LiveAndroid sorry for the clutter during boot , and the white bar above the video. Enjoy!
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét