Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 5, 2011

what would you prefer windows mobile or symbian os and why?

what would you prefer windows mobile or symbian os and why?

i am going to buy a new phone and i am confuse both of the os have very excellent amounts of applications. whch one should i go on with

Answer by Velocity
id choose the one with the windows mobile beacuse u can install a lot of applications edit the ui and nearly anything and ur cellphone will be like a pc while the symbian u cant edit something.it and has moderate amount of applications.

Answer by Element
I Really prefer Symbian os for mobiles

Becuase Windows is Excellent for PC

But Not convenient

Answer by el tom
Symbian OS is calculated for mobile and not chopped out of an PC OS like windows is. It is a lot more reliable and battery efficient. Plus, it is used by top smartphone manufacturers, not only by Chinese no-names. There are plenty of apps for it, from games to office tools and the hardware of devices like Nokia’s N-series or E71 is a right masterclass of design.

Give your answer to this question below!

Reliability?
windows mobile applications

Image by Raphael Quinet
I wanted to refuel my car at the gas station. When I wanted to use my card to pay, I was greeted by this nice error message: "The exception unknown software exception (0x0eedfade) occurred in the application at place 0x77e73887."

You can see another picture of the terminal (both taken with my mobile phone, sorry for the poor quality) or read my comments about this stupid error message in my blog.

I want to buy a pocket pc but I don’t know about them! on their windows mobile, can I run common windows application such as dictionary? of Office works! which facilities are in it!

Answer by hahaer
you can not run normal windows application, but, PPC has it own applications like dictionay and office, office is embeded in WM5 and for dictionay, if you know chinese, you can check the chinese version of http://WirelessSG.mobi on your PPC for dictionay and additional Windows Mobile applications and games.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Compact 1.8GHz Atom PC is just 0
Habey USA announced a compact, Mini-ITX-based signage PC based on a dual-core 1.8GHz Intel Atom D525 processor.
Read more on Linux Devices


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét