Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 5, 2011

Will the HTC Hero phone be sold in the US?

Will the HTC Hero phone be sold in the US?

I saw a few reviews for this ‘handset’ or whatever and they’re all for the UK and i wanted to know if these will ever be sold in the states… and if it is who will carry it? also they keep saying android phone what does that mean??

Answer by Big-Jae
yes the hero will be sold in the us there is no official date yet but the phone passed fcc requirements for 1900 mhz bands which is exactly what we would need to use the phone for at&t. and android is th operating system for the phone which is relatively new for htc. if u really want to get a feel for what the phone may be similar too play aroung with a g1 which has android on it.

What do you think? Answer below!

HTC Hero
htc hero phone

Image by OmarC

I downloaded a few Android games for my HTC Hero, but I have no idea how to get them on my phone?
(I downloaded “apk” files… )

Thnx! :3

Answer by Lukehluke
I have linked to a tutorial in the source.

What do you think? Answer below!

This is part two of my HTC Hero (sim free) mobile phone… the performance of the handset and user opinion. This google android powered phone rocks! Check out Part 3 for the Teflon coating, camera & gallery application. This HTC Hero was supplied to me by: www.clove.co.uk Check out my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com or the main website www.geekanoids.co.uk
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét